The mission of Salt Lake County Library’s Viridian Event Center is to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
The Library’s Viridian Event Center is a:
Hosting community events designed to strengthen communities and improve lives.
Designed and constructed to meet the highest environmental standards possible.
Library & Government Space
Offering priority meeting and conference space for the Library, Salt Lake County and West Jordan City.
Full-Service Rental Facility
Available, at reasonable rates, to non-profit, government, commercial and private organizations.
- get directions on a larger map
- print/download directions
- 8030 South 1825 West, West Jordan, UT
- (801) 948-7858
- Contact by Email
Office & Drop-In Hours
- Monday - Friday 10am to 5pm
- Saturday - By Appointment
- Sunday - Closed
- Call ahead to schedule a tour
- Events may be scheduled outside of regular Library hours.